-Re: questions about roadmap
Eric Yang 2013-06-23, 08:46
Chukwa log collection part is mostly done, we hope to get two refinements
to log collections in 2013:
* Implement a generic log collection mechanism on HBase. (There is a
implementation done, and waiting for contribution back to Apache.)
* Remove collector to reduce deployment complexity and use webhdfs for
writing to HDFS.
The next part is to focus on log analysis in 2014. There are several
interesting area to focus for Hadoop, including:
* Visualize Hadoop mapreduce job performance
* Refine and update swim lanes visualization to display the cause of long
* Update heat map display for data distribution for a job.
* Metrics and log file correlation to compute job optimization
On Wed, Jun 19, 2013 at 8:37 AM, 박주현 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi, I have some questions for you about roadmap..Please give me some
> Could you explain your public or private roadmap of your open source for
> years to come? We expect to know your development plan by year as detail as
> (If you have no plan,please tell me your opinion.2013~2016) I want to know
> start and end time each technology.
> Thank you for giving me your time.