Sqoop >> mail # user >> Sqoop Day light Saving time mismatch

Re: Sqoop Day light Saving time mismatch
I believe that you can set desired timezone using oracle.sessionTimeZone property, e.g.:

  sqoop import -Doracle.sessionTimeZone=America/Los_Angeles --connect ...

Is this what you're looking for?

Jarcec