Flume, mail # user - Automatically upload files into HDFS

Re: Automatically upload files into HDFS
kashif khan 2012-11-19, 12:30
Thanks M. Tariq

I have tried to visit the link but I think is not accessible as generate
the following error message:

 Whoa there!

The request token for this page is invalid. It may have already been used,
or expired because it is too old. Please go back to the site or application
that sent you here and try again; it was probably just a mistake.

   - Go to Twitter <http://twitter.com/home>.

 You can revoke access to any application at any time from the Applications
tab <http://twitter.com/settings/applications> of your Settings page.

By authorizing an application you continue to operate under Twitter's Terms
of Service <http://twitter.com/tos>. In particular, some usage information
will be shared back with Twitter. For more, see our Privacy
Policy<http://twitter.com/privacy>
.

Best regards,

KK