Accumulo >> mail # user >> No Recovery Node In Zookeeper

+
David Medinets 2012-06-12, 01:54
+
David Medinets 2012-06-13, 02:25
+
Keith Turner 2012-06-14, 15:55
+
William Slacum 2012-06-13, 02:42
+
David Medinets 2012-06-13, 02:46
+
Josh Elser 2012-06-13, 22:37
Re: No Recovery Node In Zookeeper
Yes, but there's a reason the master was expecting the recovery nodes
to exist, and I don't think that reason has been uncovered.

+
William Slacum 2012-06-13, 03:21