Flume >> mail # user >> Checking channel size.

+
Pranav Sharma 2013-05-22, 07:54
+
Mike Percy 2013-05-22, 08:00
+
Pranav Sharma 2013-05-22, 08:03
+
Nitin Pawar 2013-05-22, 08:13
Re: Checking channel size.
You can only enable one monitoring method at a time right now. Patches accepted if you want to help fix that problem :)

Sent from my iPhone