HBase >> mail # dev >> VOTE: hbase-0.95.2 release candidate 0 is available for download

+
Stack 2013-08-15, 21:25
+
Sergey Shelukhin 2013-08-16, 02:48
+
Devaraj Das 2013-08-16, 18:15
Re: VOTE: hbase-0.95.2 release candidate 0 is available for download
That's not a namespaces issue per se, that's something introduced by the
new list tables API. In 0.94, it returns table names as String. Originally
I did it that way for 0.95/0.96 but TableName is used for other name
related APIs, so was inconsistent, so I changed it. I did not notice the
breakage and we don't have coverage for that in TestShell. In this case I
think we should relax the check in TableName because system table names can
have "illegal" characters. Or, I can have the list tables API in 0.95/0.96
return String like 0.94.

Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)