Hadoop, mail # dev - [VOTE] Plan to create release candidate Monday 3/18

+
Matt Foley 2013-03-11, 03:38
+
Colin McCabe 2013-03-11, 18:52
+
Luke Lu 2013-03-11, 21:21
+
Steve Loughran 2013-03-11, 16:57
+
Karthik Kambatla 2013-03-11, 16:01
+
Thomas Graves 2013-03-13, 16:24
+
Robert Evans 2013-03-15, 16:23
+
Harsh J 2013-03-17, 00:02
+
Matt Foley 2013-03-20, 16:40
+
Thomas Graves 2013-03-13, 16:31
+
Steve Loughran 2013-03-14, 09:52
+
Robert Evans 2013-03-15, 16:12
+
Karthik Kambatla 2013-03-15, 18:49
+
Harsh J 2013-03-17, 00:01
+
Tsuyoshi OZAWA 2013-03-18, 06:05
+
Daryn Sharp 2013-03-18, 13:10
+
Uma Maheswara Rao G 2013-03-18, 13:12
+
Thomas Graves 2013-03-21, 15:25
Re: [VOTE] Plan to create release candidate for 0.23.7
Thomas Graves 2013-04-11, 13:05
Sorry for the delay on this, I was waiting for a couple of blockers to be
resolved.  I am planning on spinning this release today.

Tom

On 3/21/13 10:25 AM, "Thomas Graves" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Thanks everyone for voting. With 4 binding +1, 4 non-binding +1, and no -1
>the release plan passes. I will make a release here soon, tentatively
>planned for next week once the blockers are all committed.
>
>Tom
>
>On 3/13/13 11:31 AM, "Thomas Graves" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>>Hello all,
>>
>>I think enough critical bug fixes have went in to branch-0.23 that
>>warrant another release. I plan on creating a 0.23.7 release by the end
>>March.
>>
>>Please vote '+1' to approve this plan.  Voting will close on Wednesday
>>3/20 at 10:00am PDT.
>>
>>Thanks,
>>Tom Graves
>>(release manager)