Accumulo >> mail # dev >> VFS class reloading?

Re: VFS class reloading?
Possibly. Being rather explicit about what we support is definitely
good; finding out when we accidentally break something we're supposed to
support... also a good idea. :D

I'm almost of the mindset to not really encourage people to use 0.20.205
hadoop things anymore, maybe? I have no idea what 1.0 and 1.1 (even 0.23
or 2.0) adoption of Hadoop in the community looks like these days.