Sqoop >> mail # user >> Import data to HDFS using Sqoop2

Re: Import data to HDFS using Sqoop2
What database are you using? Are table names or schema names case sensitive
in your database? Sqoop quotes all names, so case sensitivity makes a
difference here.

Also, could you provide the corresponding Sqoop 1.4.4 command that worked
for you?

-Abe