Sqoop >> mail # user >> sqoop-metastore connection persistance

sqoop-metastore connection persistance
Hello all,

I'm configuring sqoop metastore so that I will be able to execute incremental jobs from Oozie. I want to know how to make metastore connection persist? When the ssh session that starts sqoop metastore dies, I lose connection to the metatore and cannot execute the saved job. I thought I overcome the obstacle by adding another sqoop action prior to executing the incremental job doing "sqoop metastore" and then when that completes, run the incremental, but what it does is just open the connection and doesn't advance to the job execution step. What is the right way to persist the connection to the metastore?

Thank you.

This electronic message is intended to be for the use only of the named recipient, and may contain information that is confidential or privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error or are not the named recipient, please notify us immediately by contacting the sender at the electronic mail address noted above, and delete and destroy all copies of this message.  Thank you.