HDFS >> mail # dev >> Merge Namenode HA feature to 0.23

+
Suresh Srinivas 2012-03-03, 02:15
+
Arun Murthy 2012-03-03, 02:58
+
Eli Collins 2012-03-04, 17:43
+
Suresh Srinivas 2012-03-07, 09:12
Re: Merge Namenode HA feature to 0.23
I have merged the change required for merging Namenode HA. I have also
attached a release 23 patch in the jira HDFS-1623. Please take a look the
attached patch and let me know if that looks good.

Regards,
Suresh
+
Eli Collins 2012-03-09, 18:08