HDFS >> mail # dev >> Merge Namenode HA feature to 0.23

Re: Merge Namenode HA feature to 0.23
I have merged the change required for merging Namenode HA. I have also
attached a release 23 patch in the jira HDFS-1623. Please take a look the
attached patch and let me know if that looks good.

Regards,
Suresh