MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: Help writing a YARN application

Re: Help writing a YARN application
Hi Arun,

Thanks so much for your reply. I looked at the app you linked, it's way
easier to understand. Unfortunately, I can't use YarnClient class. It
doesn't seem to be in the 2.0.0 branch. Our production environment is using
cdh-4.x and it looks like they're tracking the 2.0.x branch.

However, I have looked at other implementations (notably Kitten and Giraph)
for inspiration and able to get my containers successfully launching.

Thanks for the help!
- Pradeep