Accumulo >> mail # dev >> svn commit info in Jira

+
Keith Turner 2012-11-28, 17:00
Re: svn commit info in Jira
I don't think so, that was turned off as the reason for all of those Jira
issues we were having a few months back. The hudson build alert system is a
suitable proxy though, IMO. You can try asking infra about it, but I have a
feeling that it's off for good.