Pig >> mail # user >> How do I load JSON in Pig?

+
Russell Jurney 2012-11-17, 22:09
+
Dan Young 2012-11-18, 01:23
+
Arian Pasquali 2012-11-18, 02:30
+
Russell Jurney 2012-11-18, 04:32
+
Russell Jurney 2012-11-18, 17:19
+
Arian Pasquali 2012-11-18, 22:46
+
Arian Pasquali 2012-11-19, 00:31
+
Russell Jurney 2012-11-19, 16:23
+
Russell Jurney 2012-11-19, 19:27
+
Russell Jurney 2012-11-19, 19:30
+
Russell Jurney 2012-11-19, 19:33
+
Russell Jurney 2012-11-19, 19:35
+
Deepak Tiwari 2012-11-19, 20:22
+
Saxifrage Cucvara 2012-11-21, 05:56
+
David LaBarbera 2012-11-21, 14:25
+
Saxifrage Cucvara 2012-11-21, 22:36
Re: How do I load JSON in Pig?
Maybe JsonLoader from ElephantBird can be useful? -
https://github.com/kevinweil/elephant-bird/blob/master/pig/src/main/java/com/twitter/elephantbird/pig/load/JsonLoader.java.

2012/11/17 Russell Jurney <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> I have some JSON data with a uniform schema. I want to load it in Pig.
> JsonStorage doesn't work, because the data has no schema.
>
> How can I load JSON data in Pig?
>
> --
> Russell Jurney twitter.com/rjurney [EMAIL PROTECTED] datasyndrome.com
+
Russell Jurney 2012-11-18, 22:46