Hive >> mail # user >> extracting info from QueryPlan

extracting info from QueryPlan
Hi,

We're planning to build a tool which essentially leverages the
capabilities of "explain".  The idea is to display a dependency graph
for a given set of output columns.  After examining how ExplainTask
works, I believe
we can extract the necessary information from the QueryPlan.  However,
I was wondering if there is some documentation, e.g., what each
operator is doing, etc.,  which would streamline our efforts.

Thanks in advance,

stan