HBase >> mail # user >> How to use avro with HBase now?

How to use avro with HBase now?
Hello HBASE users!

My project is integrating with another projects using Avro. The project started using HBase and it would be useful to use some HBase Avro API but according to HBASE-6653[https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-6553] avro gateway support has been removed in HBase 0.96.0.
Is it possible to find this gateway anywhere in opensource lands? I was digging into github and *.apache.org but didn't found anything useful.
+
Nicolas Liochon 2013-02-01, 08:44
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-02-01, 19:04