Kafka >> mail # dev >> [DISCUSS] Graduate from incubator?

Re: [DISCUSS] Graduate from incubator?
I think an 0.7.1 release would be suitable in any case given that there are
few additional features and API changes since 0.7.0 - I can drive that,
although an 0.7.1 release need not necessarily hold up pursuing graduation
if people prefer (1).

Joel