HBase, mail # user - Looking for a single row - HTable.get(Get) or Scan(Get)

Re: Looking for a single row - HTable.get(Get) or Scan(Get)
Bryan Beaudreault 2012-05-09, 20:43
Gets just boil down to single-row Scans.  I believe the only reason to do
Scan s = new Scan(Get) would be if you need to add extra options onto the
get.  Get's API is more simplified than Scan's.