Pig, mail # dev - Illustrate Refactoring and Pig 0.12

Re: Illustrate Refactoring and Pig 0.12
Jeremy Karn 2013-09-16, 18:51
While there are a lot of changes to Pig core code - most of those changes
are made on code paths that only run in illustrate mode [inside of "if
(illustrator != null)" checks].

I still understand not wanting to rush it out though.
--

Jeremy Karn / Lead Developer
MORTAR DATA / 519 277 4391 / www.mortardata.com