MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: KerberosUtil in hadoop 0.23

+
Robert Evans 2013-02-07, 17:09
Re: KerberosUtil in hadoop 0.23
Thanks for the clarification. I did pull the file from 2.0 into my fork and
was able to compile. I was going to submit the patch but given that it's
already been pulled in I will just drop my fork for now.

-Viral