Hadoop >> mail # general >> Homestretch for hadoop-0.22

+
Konstantin Shvachko 2011-10-28, 09:29
+
Harsh J 2011-10-28, 10:26
+
Konstantin Shvachko 2011-10-28, 20:51
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2011-10-28, 21:02
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2011-10-28, 15:27
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2011-10-28, 17:53
Re: Homestretch for hadoop-0.22
Konstantin,
  HADOOP-7450 (and its subs for HDFS and MR) have patches for 0.22 now.

+
Owen OMalley 2011-10-28, 23:43
+
Konstantin Shvachko 2011-10-29, 18:23