Pig, mail # dev - Are people ok with putting PIG-3017 into pig 11?

Are people ok with putting PIG-3017 into pig 11?
Jonathan Coveney 2012-10-30, 20:36
We have some scripts internally that have come up that are blocked on this,
and I can imagine as other shops continue to heavily use Pig, they may as
well. It seems like an easy, non-invasive change and I already did the
work, but technically we've already branched. I consider it a bug fix,
though, since it can be a show stopper for a data scientist.

Thoughts?
Jon
+
Julien Le Dem 2012-10-30, 20:40