HBase, mail # dev - [ANNOUNCE] The 1st hbase 0.94.6 release candidate is available for download

+
lars hofhansl 2013-03-06, 05:25
+
Ted Yu 2013-03-07, 01:24
+
Lars Hofhansl 2013-03-07, 03:44
Re: [ANNOUNCE] The 1st hbase 0.94.6 release candidate is available for download
Ted Yu 2013-03-07, 04:11
I have integrated HBASE-8019 to 0.94

It would be nice if Richard can confirm this fixes the issue he saw.

Cheers

On Wed, Mar 6, 2013 at 7:44 PM, Lars Hofhansl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Let's fix this today if possible, and I'll cut a new rc today.
>
> Ted Yu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> >Looks like RC0 has a bug.
> >
> >Richard Ding reported problem shutting down region server.
> >See HBASE-8019.
> >
> >On Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 9:25 PM, lars hofhansl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> >> The 1st 0.94.6 RC is available for download at
> >> http://people.apache.org/~larsh/hbase-0.94.6-rc0/
> >>
> >> Signed with my code signing key: C7CFE328
> >>
> >> 0.94.6 is a primarily a bug fix release. This RC has 39 issues resolved
> >> against it, contributed by 25 individuals.
> >> These are mostly bug fixes. Don't be fooled by the comparatively small
> >> number of issues; one of them is a giant back port of the HBase
> snapshots
> >> feature.
> >>
> >> The full list of changes is available here:
> >> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE/fixforversion/12323907
> >>
> >> Please try out the RC, check out the doc, take it for a spin, etc, and
> >> vote +1/-1 by March 12th on whether we should release this as 0.94.6.
> >>
> >> The release testing spreadsheet is available here:
> >>

> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvLqcVIqNtlTdDJmUzJETEY0WlNrNTlLaGxOT1ZFN0E#gid=0
> >> (if you test this release, please add your test to this spreadsheet, so
> >> that we can gauge the coverage)
> >>
> >> Thanks.
> >>
> >> -- Lars

+