MapReduce >> mail # user >> Help for Hadoop 2.0

Re: Help for Hadoop 2.0
Hi Chandra

take a look at this

http://hadoop.apache.org/common/docs/current/hadoop-yarn/hadoop-yarn-site/ClusterSetup.html

you need to add/update the following in your

conf/core-site.xml

fs.defaultFS NameNode URI hdfs://host:port/

--
Arpit Gupta
Hortonworks Inc.