HDFS >> mail # user >> location of log files for mapreduce job run through eclipse

Re: location of log files for mapreduce job run through eclipse
Ok. thanks. When I run the job from eclipse/command line, only certain
Log.info gets displayed on the console from certain files but not from
JobTracker. How do I display Log.info messages in JobTracker.java onto the
console like it does say for example Task.java shown below

13/03/07 12:31:17 INFO mapred.Task: Task 'attempt_local_0001_m_000000_0'
done.
13/03/07 12:31:17 INFO mapred.Task:  Using ResourceCalculatorPlugin :
org.apache.hadoop.util.LinuxResourceCalculatorPlugin@bdccedd

Thanks,
Sayan