HBase >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] The 1st hbase-0.96.0 release candidate is available for download

+
Stack 2013-08-31, 03:35
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-08-31, 11:15
+
Devaraj Das 2013-08-31, 18:23
+
Stack 2013-08-31, 22:17
+
Enis Söztutar 2013-08-31, 22:16
+
Stack 2013-08-31, 22:13
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-09-02, 16:41
+
Stack 2013-09-02, 17:00
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-09-02, 17:20
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-09-02, 17:51
+
Stack 2013-09-03, 13:06
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-09-03, 13:57
+
Elliott Clark 2013-09-03, 19:56
+
Devaraj Das 2013-09-03, 20:19
+
Devaraj Das 2013-09-04, 01:17
+
Devaraj Das 2013-09-04, 01:30
+
Elliott Clark 2013-09-04, 03:31
+
Stack 2013-09-04, 00:09
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-09-04, 02:35
+
Stack 2013-09-05, 00:34
+
Elliott Clark 2013-09-06, 20:42
+
Stack 2013-09-07, 08:19
+
Nicolas Liochon 2013-09-09, 17:34
+
Jonathan Hsieh 2013-09-09, 20:45
+
Stack 2013-09-09, 21:24
+
Enis Söztutar 2013-09-09, 21:11
+
Nick Dimiduk 2013-09-09, 17:33
+
Stack 2013-09-11, 17:19
+
Devaraj Das 2013-09-11, 17:51
+
Sergey Shelukhin 2013-09-11, 18:11
+
Enis Söztutar 2013-09-11, 18:18
+
Nick Dimiduk 2013-09-11, 18:22
+
Stack 2013-09-11, 20:26
+
Stack 2013-09-16, 15:38
+
Nicolas Liochon 2013-09-16, 16:26
+
Stack 2013-09-16, 19:00
+
Enis Söztutar 2013-09-16, 18:40
+
Devaraj Das 2013-09-16, 20:34
+
Stack 2013-09-17, 00:10
+
Devaraj Das 2013-09-17, 00:13
+
Stack 2013-09-17, 00:22
+
Stack 2013-09-17, 06:17
+
Nick Dimiduk 2013-09-17, 18:08
+
Stack 2013-09-17, 18:10
Re: [VOTE] The 1st hbase-0.96.0 release candidate is available for download
Since the RC was sunk, can I get some more eyes on this? It touches a bunch
of components...