Accumulo, mail # dev - Initiating the Monitor Improvements project

Re: Initiating the Monitor Improvements project
Supun Kamburugamuva 2013-06-18, 03:08
Thats great. I will use the Github repo you've mentioned.

Seems like lot of work on the ASF side for maintaining the Git repos..

Thanks,
Supun...

--
Supun Kamburugamuva
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED];  Mobile: +1 812 369 6762