HBase >> mail # dev >> thrift vs thrift2

+
Jimmy Xiang 2012-12-06, 23:24
+
Stack 2012-12-07, 00:48
+
Jesse Yates 2012-12-07, 00:50
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-12-07, 03:21
+
Luke Lu 2012-12-07, 21:56
+
Stack 2012-12-07, 23:16
+
lars hofhansl 2012-12-08, 04:45
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-12-08, 05:06
+
lars hofhansl 2012-12-08, 05:27
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-12-08, 05:42
+
Ted Yu 2012-12-08, 05:12
+
Stack 2012-12-08, 07:31
+
Luke Lu 2012-12-08, 07:50
+
Jimmy Xiang 2012-12-08, 16:59
thrift vs thrift2
Depends on what is your definition of "core".

As a separate maven module in the distro, +1.

As ejected to unmaintained status, -1.

I have to imagine the number of users who use thrift to talk to HBase is
nonzero given we've had this option forever. But let's tag everything
Thrift as deprecated and see.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy