HBase >> mail # dev >> Exception while using HBase trunk with hadoop - 2.0.3

Re: Exception while using HBase trunk with hadoop - 2.0.3
bq. But when i tried with hadoop - 1.0.4 it worked fine.

Just a guess: did you recompile code with hadoop 2.0 profile before trying ?
The fact that initialization failed with PB exception led to the above
question.

Cheers