HBase >> mail # user >> Hbase configuration for large memory machine

+
Nai Yan. 2013-06-08, 13:51
Re: Hbase configuration for large memory machine
There are two choices:
1) Try to use memory file system, and build hdfs upon it.
2) Try to open multi-rs in each physical machine.

Good luck.

--
Bing Jiang
Tel:(86)134-2619-1361