Pig >> mail # user >> Re: show pig results in html page

+
Zahra Hajihashemi 2012-10-20, 00:44
Re: show pig results in html page
This should help you. It is sort of what you ask? You can use JRuby
and Sinatra to do what you want.

http://hortonworks.com/blog/pig-as-hadoop-connector-part-two-hbase-jruby-and-sinatra/

Otherwise, you want HCatalog and Templeton: they provide REST APIs.
But I don't know the easiest way to do that at the moment.

Russell Jurney http://datasyndrome.com