Hadoop >> mail # user >> Automate Hadoop installation

Re: Automate Hadoop installation
Hi,

to deploy software I suggest pulp:
https://fedorahosted.org/pulp/wiki/HowTo

For a package-based distro (debian, redhat, centos) you can build apache's
hadoop, pack it and delpoy. Configs, as Cos say, over puppet. If you use a
redhat / centos take a look at spacewalk.

best,
 Alex

--
Alexander Lorenz
http://mapredit.blogspot.com

*P **Think of the environment: please don't print this email unless you
really need to.*