HBase, mail # user - Frequent scan time outs in multiple region servers in same time intervals

Re: Frequent scan time outs in multiple region servers in same time intervals
Jia Wang 2013-11-14, 10:54
Is it a Scan for Map/Reduce? Or it's only a regular scan in which case
maybe you could consider to set the start and end position of your scan to
limit the operation.

Thanks
Ramon