HBase >> mail # dev >> Time to tie the bow around 0.94.8

+
lars hofhansl 2013-05-15, 03:35
Re: Time to tie the bow around 0.94.8
I would really like to get these in for 0.94.8:
HBASE-8547
HBASE-8505

The challenge is that trunk versions are not committed as of today, but I
do not see much problems.

Enis
On Tue, May 14, 2013 at 8:35 PM, lars hofhansl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I would like spin a 0.94.8 RC during the coming week.
> 0.94.8 currently 27 resolved issues and 9 in "patch available" status.
> It would be nice to get closure on the open issues soon.
>
> Thanks.
>
> -- Lars

+
Varun Sharma 2013-05-15, 03:53