HBase >> mail # dev >> mutateRow() does not check for checkResources() and startRegionOperation()

mutateRow() does not check for checkResources() and startRegionOperation()
Hi devs

Any specific reason why mutateRow() does not check for checkResources() and
startRegionOperation()?  I think it should be right.

Because if memstore is greater than the blockingMemStoreSize then we need to
block that operation?  Also we should see if the region is closing too.

Regards

Ram