HBase, mail # dev - [VOTE] The 1st hbase-0.96.0 release candidate is available for download

Re: [VOTE] The 1st hbase-0.96.0 release candidate is available for download
Devaraj Das 2013-09-17, 00:13
On Mon, Sep 16, 2013 at 5:10 PM, Stack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 16, 2013 at 1:34 PM, Devaraj Das <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> It seems like "move" in general has issues - HBASE-9525 and HBASE-9480
>> are other symptoms of the problem. Maybe, there are more... Maybe we
>> should spend a little time to review code and fix such issues?
>>

> HBASE-9525 has been resolved already as has HBASE-9480.  Jimmy is on
> HBASE-9514.   He has a patch up for review.
>
> You thinking we NOT cut an RC before spending " a little time to reivew
> code and fix such issues"?

Now that Jimmy has fixed the issues (thanks, Jimmy!), I am personally
okay to let an RC happen now.

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE