Accumulo >> mail # user >> Waiting for accumulo to be initialized

Re: Waiting for accumulo to be initialized
well... I found this in the datanode log

 ERROR org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.datanode.DataNode:
java.io.IOException: Incompatible namespaceIDs in
/opt/hadoop-data/hadoop/hdfs/data: namenode namespaceID = 2089335599;
datanode namespaceID = 1868050007