Pig, mail # user - Pig-cassandra Scritps and Oozie

+
Miguel Angel Martin junqu... 2013-11-28, 12:56
Re: Pig-cassandra Scritps and Oozie
Jeremy Hanna 2013-11-28, 14:28
If I remember correctly when I configured pig, cassandra, and oozie to work together, I just used vanilla pig but gave it the jars it needed.

What is the problem you’re experiencing that you are unable to do this?

Jeremy

On 28 Nov 2013, at 12:56, Miguel Angel Martin junquera <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> hi all;
>
> What is the best way to integrate cassandra pig-extension with oozie?
>
> can be configure  oozie to use pig-cassandra instead of pig?
>
> Some ideas that I thinking are:
>
> Launching a Shell job    that runs ./pig-cassandra script.pig
> or   changing environment variables  vakues
> or the original to include the pig-cassandra code .... etc
>
> Thanks and regards
+
Miguel Angel Martin junqu... 2013-11-28, 15:31
+
Jeremy Hanna 2013-11-28, 15:59