Pig >> mail # user >> Pig-cassandra Scritps and Oozie

Re: Pig-cassandra Scritps and Oozie
If I remember correctly when I configured pig, cassandra, and oozie to work together, I just used vanilla pig but gave it the jars it needed.

What is the problem you’re experiencing that you are unable to do this?

Jeremy