Hadoop >> mail # general >> Anyway to load certain Key/Value pair fast?

+
William Kang 2013-02-13, 05:24
Re: Anyway to load certain Key/Value pair fast?
Please do not use the general@ lists for any user-oriented questions.
Please redirect them to [EMAIL PROTECTED] lists, which is where
the user community and questions lie.

I've moved your post there and have added you on CC in case you
haven't subscribed there. Please reply back only to the user@
addresses. The general@ list is for Apache Hadoop project-level
management and release oriented discussions alone.

--
Harsh J