Hive >> mail # user >> Hive Web Interface

+
Something Something 2013-05-16, 05:24
+
Stephen Sprague 2013-05-16, 15:58
+
Aniket Mokashi 2013-05-16, 16:18
+
kulkarni.swarnim@...) 2013-05-16, 16:21
+
Sanjay Subramanian 2013-05-16, 16:58
+
Sanjay Subramanian 2013-05-16, 16:57
Re: Hive Web Interface
Again, you need to set value to "lib/hive-hwi-0.9.0.war". value '/path/to/lib/hive-hwi-0.9.0.war' will not work.

~Aniket

--
"...:::Aniket:::... Quetzalco@tl"
+