Pig >> mail # dev >> A major addition to Pig. Working with spatial data

+
Ahmed Eldawy 2013-05-02, 00:40
+
Alan Gates 2013-05-02, 00:50
+
Ahmed Eldawy 2013-05-02, 01:08
+
Alan Gates 2013-05-02, 17:33
+
Ahmed Eldawy 2013-05-02, 18:59
+
Daniel Dai 2013-05-03, 23:09
+
Russell Jurney 2013-05-04, 09:14
+
Jonathan Coveney 2013-05-04, 21:47
+
Ahmed Eldawy 2013-05-05, 23:44
+
Jonathan Coveney 2013-05-06, 14:53
+
Ahmed Eldawy 2013-05-06, 17:12
+
Nick Dimiduk 2013-05-06, 20:03
Re: A major addition to Pig. Working with spatial data
Nick: the only issue is that the way types are implemented in Pig don't
allow us to easily "plug-in" types externally. Adding support for that
would be cool, but a fair bit of work.

+
Ahmed Eldawy 2013-05-24, 04:40
+