Sqoop >> mail # user >> varbinary import

varbinary import
Hi,

I am currently running on Sqoop 1.4.3 and Hive 0.10.0

I am trying to run an import all but keep getting the following error

ERROR tool.ImportAllTablesTool: Encountered IOException running import job:
java.io.IOException: Hive does not support the SQL type for column image

After a little research I figured that I had the right sqoop and hive that
would allow the import into hive.

column image is set to varbinary.

Regards.
+