Hadoop, mail # general - [VOTE] 0.23.4 release

+
Robert Evans 2012-09-29, 15:35
+
Arun C Murthy 2012-09-30, 21:28
+
Robert Evans 2012-10-01, 13:48
+
Arun C Murthy 2012-10-01, 20:35
+
Robert Evans 2012-10-01, 20:42
+
Jason Lowe 2012-10-01, 20:53
+
Robert Evans 2012-10-01, 21:05
+
Robert Evans 2012-10-01, 22:44
+
Owen OMalley 2012-10-05, 18:44
+
Arun Murthy 2012-10-05, 18:46
+
Robert Evans 2012-10-05, 19:41
+
Robert Evans 2012-10-08, 15:06
+
Siddharth Seth 2012-10-08, 18:51
Re: [VOTE] 0.23.4 release
Robert Evans 2012-10-08, 19:12
Thanks for catching that.  There was a bug in my script that I used to
build everything for the release.  It rebuilt the src tag ball after I had
signed the original.  The contents are the same, but the date/time stamps
were off.  I uploaded a new version of the offending tar.gz with the
corresponding signature and mds files.

Thanks again,

Bobby

On 10/8/12 1:51 PM, "Siddharth Seth" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Bobby, the checksums don't match for hadoop-0.23.4-src.tar.tar.gz.
>
>Thanks
>- Sid
>
>On Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 8:06 AM, Robert Evans <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> Thanks for the help everyone on this.  I have re-spun the release.  You
>> can get it at
>>
>> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/hadoop/common/tags/release-0.23.4-rc2
>> http://people.apache.org/~bobby/hadoop-0.23.4-candidate-2/
>>
>> And through the apache maven staging repository.
>>
>> The only difference is some debugging code removed.  The vote now goes
>> until Monday 15th. I am a +1 for the release.
>>
>> --Bobby Evans
>>
>> On 10/5/12 2:41 PM, "Robert Evans" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>> >Arun, if you could re-spin it I would be happy to let you.  If not I
>>can
>> >do it myself on Monday.  My box that is set up to do the builds is
>>offline
>> >until Monday.  There are some workman fixing some things in my cube
>>this
>> >weekend.
>> >
>> >Thanks for your help,
>> >
>> >Bobby

>>-1.

+
Aaron T. Myers 2012-10-09, 01:35
+
Siddharth Seth 2012-10-09, 19:03
+
Robert Evans 2012-10-15, 19:55
+
Konstantin Shvachko 2012-10-19, 21:27
+
Konstantin Shvachko 2012-10-19, 21:28
+
Robert Evans 2012-10-22, 17:53
+
Robert Evans 2012-10-22, 18:19
+
Konstantin Shvachko 2012-10-23, 00:04
+
Arun C Murthy 2012-10-23, 01:17
+
Robert Evans 2012-10-23, 15:14
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2012-10-15, 20:05
+
Arun C Murthy 2012-10-09, 13:42
+
Thomas Graves 2012-10-10, 15:47