Flume >> mail # user >> how to stop the flume ng?

+
cherubimsun 2013-06-18, 05:58
Re: how to stop the flume ng?

ps -ef|grep flume
kill -9 pid
Weibo: http://weibo.com/guowee
Web: http://www.wbkit.com
WesternBridge Tech: Professional software service provider. Professional is MANNER as well CAPABILITY.

在 2013-6-18,下午1:58,"cherubimsun" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 写道:

> hi all,
> How to stop the flume ng?
>
> When we wanna to start the ng ,we used:bin/flume-ng agent -n agent_name -c conf -f conf/flume-conf.properties.
> If we prepare to stop it,usually we will kill the pid of flume ng.But when we kill the process,the hdfs sink file of flume ng will not closed ever.
> It's a bug or we have the second way to stop the flume ng??
>
> thanks a lot!
>
> 2013-06-18
> cherubimsun

+