Flume, mail # user - how to stop the flume ng?

Re: how to stop the flume ng?
GuoWei 2013-06-18, 06:28

ps -ef|grep flume
kill -9 pid
Weibo: http://weibo.com/guowee
Web: http://www.wbkit.com
WesternBridge Tech: Professional software service provider. Professional is MANNER as well CAPABILITY.

在 2013-6-18,下午1:58,"cherubimsun" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 写道: