HBase, mail # dev - Heads up, HTablePool will be deprecated in 0.94, 0.95/0.96, and removed in 0.98

Re: Heads up, HTablePool will be deprecated in 0.94, 0.95/0.96, and removed in 0.98
Ted Yu 2013-08-04, 23:27
bq. no funny business with unique Configurations

Mind telling us what is funny about this part ?