Hadoop >> mail # user >> Installing in local Maven repository

+
Stuart Sierra 2010-01-27, 16:38
+
Eli Collins 2010-01-27, 19:43
Re: Installing in local Maven repository
On Wed, Jan 27, 2010 at 2:43 PM, Eli Collins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> ant mvn-install works for me on latest trunk. What error are you getting?

Thanks.  I want a released version, so I can release my own projects
that depend on it.

In release 0.20.1 of hadoop-core, there is no mvn-install target.

Same with 0.20.1 release branch in SVN of hadoop-common.

-SS
+
Ryan Smith 2010-01-27, 20:08
+