Accumulo, mail # user - Vagrant Setup For Three Node Accumulo Cluster

Re: Vagrant Setup For Three Node Accumulo Cluster
David Medinets 2013-10-30, 21:39
I added the box_url to each project. Thanks for that tip. But I don't know
what, if anything, I should do about the second issue. The files were
created on OS/X. In theory, dos2unix should have done nothing.