Accumulo >> mail # user >> Vagrant Setup For Three Node Accumulo Cluster

Re: Vagrant Setup For Three Node Accumulo Cluster
I added the box_url to each project. Thanks for that tip. But I don't know
what, if anything, I should do about the second issue. The files were
created on OS/X. In theory, dos2unix should have done nothing.